Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Monday, January 09, 2006 @ 4:42 AM
I realised my brother has menses. he PMS every second. so annoying, although it has nothing to do with me. BUT I'M IN THE HOUSE! :( & he is scolding those hokkien vulgarities which i hate lahs! :P idiot. hohos.
i trained so hard during gymnastic today. :) im so proud of myself then. HAHAH :D so egoistic but yeah, im born like this. anyways, i ate alot today. chocolate bread. prawns -mmm-,ehs and more chocolates! :D HEH, no wonder im so fat. anyways, so i ate and ate. and im bloated now! pfft.
im dead beat and exasted due to the training awhile ago. gosh, ended at six pm :/ and it was raining. :D but i was sweating so much i was disgusted by myself.
hokays, im gonna hop onto the bed.. toodles! :D
& did i mention my brother PMS? oh i did, ahhahas :D HOKAYS!
|